DEFENDER 90, 110, 130 Speaker Only Front Section
£270.00 – £381.00
Due to the bespoke handcrafted nature of this product there is an approximate 6 week lead time on placement of order.
The LASALLE INTERIOR TRIM Defender 90, 110, 130 Speaker Only Front Section Headliner is handcrafted in GRP using traditional hand lay-up methods.
This results in a bespoke quality product that will last the lifetime of your Land Rover, not only will this be an upgrade on the original, it is the perfect way to refresh a large part of the interior ensuring that you will have peace of mind, knowing that it will never sag from the usual condensation issues that the original Land Rover Defender headliner and other headlining products on the market suffer from.
THE LASALLE INTERIOR TRIM DEFENDER RADIO/SPEAKER FRONT SECTION HEADLINER WILL NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY ORIGINAL MID OR REAR LAND ROVER DEFENDER HEADLINERS.
- Speaker Only Front Section with two speaker pods moulded to sit above the B pillar
- Speaker Housings headlining speaker housings are 6″ (152mm) in diameter x 2″ (51mm) in depth, so would take round speakers of a maximum size of 5.25″ (134mm)
- Above Front Door Trims are a 90° angle finishing trim to go over the headliner and across to the door rubber
- We pre drill the holes for the sun visors, rear view mirror and for fixing of the headliner. We do not pre cut any holes for the interior lights
- LASALLE INTERIOR TRIM Defender Headlining is constructed from GRP which is strong, waterproof and has insulating properties. With a choice of finishes and colours, it can be made too your bespoke specification.
STANDARD UTILITY FINISH
- Utility – textured flat matt paint finish is robust, waterproof, hard to the touch with an orange peel texture, which makes it easy to clean, ideal for off road adventures or for your daily work horse available in five colours, Off White, Light Grey with a white and mid grey fleck, Sandstone, Mid grey and Matt Black There is no additional cost for these colour finishes Select this option when purchasing
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE IF YOU DECIDE TO HAVE A RAPTOR OR LUXURY BESPOKE COLOUR FINISH WITH YOUR CHOSEN COLOUR CODE bespokecolourenquiry
We cannot guarantee the finish will exactly reflect the true colours, shades and textures as shown on your screen, they will vary due to the differences in display settings and printing processes used.
Your colour sample swatch will be posted to you to confirm the colour, once you are happy you can then proceed with your order first sample will be free, subsequent samples will incur a small charge
- Raptor – specialized unique super tough protective textured matt coating is the ultimate hard wearing finish, Resistant against fuels, oils, salt water and much more. It is waterproof with a stain resistant surface, easy to clean and hard to the touch with an orange peel texture, it has insulating properties, reduces noise and vibrations and will take practically anything you can throw at it. Available in any RAL colour ralcolor.com we cannot guarantee the finish will exactly reflect the true colours, shades and textures as shown on your screen, they will vary due to the differences in display settings and printing processes used There is an additional cost for this finish £54.00 Inc VAT – £45.00 Exc VAT Select this option when purchasing
- Luxury – suede/velvet effect fibre finish is a hard wearing, waterproof, soft to the touch and has insulating properties. Ideal for that warm in car luxury feel. Available in any RAL colour ralcolor.com we cannot guarantee the finish will exactly reflect the true colours, shades and textures as shown on your screen, they will vary due to the differences in display settings and printing processes used There is an additional cost for this finish £72.00 Inc VAT – £60.00 Exc VAT Select this option when purchasing
SUN VISOR COLOUR MATCH
If you would like us to do this you will need to send your sun visors to us, they will need to be in good condition with no tares. We will also need to remove the document straps to obtain a quality seamless finish. There is an additional cost for this service £39.00 Inc VAT – £32.50 Exc VAT Select this option when purchasing
- Luxury – we can colour match the sun visors in the suede/velvet fibre, this will be an exact match with your luxury headlining
- Utility/Raptor – we can also offer the suede/velvet fibre effect on your sun visors to colour compliment your utility and raptor paint headliner finishes please be aware that there will be a difference in the colour and the texture, but the overall effect will be more balanced and colour co-ordinated
Please be aware Land Rover roofs can vary slightly in size and design.
The design and construction of a LASALLE INTERIOR TRIM Headlining gives the flexibility that should accommodate most varying size and design issues.
- 1983 – 1991 2.25 litre/2.5 litre/V8 Land Rover NINETY, ONETEN, 127, 130
- 1991 – 1994 200 Tdi/V8 Land Rover Defender 90, 110 – 1993 (NAS) Land Rover Defender 110
- 1994 – 1997 (NAS) Land Rover Defender 90
- 1994 – 1998 300 Tdi Land Rover Defender 90, 110, 130
- 1998 – 2007 Td5 Land Rover Defender 90, 110, 130
- 2007 – 2012 Puma 2.4 TDCI Land Rover Defender 90, 110, 130
- 2012 – 2016 2.2 TDCI Land Rover Defender 90, 110, 130
PRE-MOULDED AND SUPPLIED WITH THIS PRODUCT
- Front section with two pre-moulded speaker pods
- Nuts and bolts for the sun visors
DEFENDER 90, 110, 130 Speaker Only Front Section