DEFENDER 110 Middle & Rear Sections Only
£370.00 – £480.00
THE LASALLE INTERIOR TRIM DEFENDER 110 MIDDLE/REAR SECTIONS WILL NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY ORIGINAL DEFENDER LAND ROVER FRONT SECTION
The LASALLE INTERIOR TRIM Defender 110 Headliner is handcrafted in GRP using traditional hand lay-up methods.
This results in a bespoke quality product that will last the lifetime of your Land Rover, not only will this be an upgrade on the original, it is the perfect way to refresh a large part of the interior ensuring that you will have peace of mind, knowing that it will never sag from the usual condensation issues that the original Land Rover Defender headliner and other headlining products on the market suffer from.
Due to the bespoke handcrafted nature of this product there is an approximate 6 week lead time on placement of order.
- Pre-moulded Alpine Middle Section For Factory Fitted Alpine Windows Only these should be approximately 39¾″ (101cm) from the outside corner of the roof to the centre of the rubber at the apex of the alpine window Select this option when purchasing
- Solid Middle Section For After Factory Fitted Alpine Windows this is a blank section that needs cutting out for the alpine windows, and can then be finished with the Alpine Trims provided Select this option when purchasing
- Hardtop Middle Section designed for the Defender 110 hardtop roof Select this option when purchasing
- Rear Section designed with the drop down piece above the back door, moulded as one piece.
- Alpine Trims are designed as a finishing trim to be fitted once the holes have been cut out for the alpine windows solid middle section only
- Above Front/Back Door Trims are a 90° angle finishing trim to go over the headliner and across to the door rubber
- We pre drill the holes for the sun visors, rear view mirror and for fixing of the headliner. We do not pre cut any holes for the interior lights.
- LASALLE INTERIOR TRIM Defender Headlining is constructed from GRP which is strong, waterproof and has insulating properties. With a choice of finishes and colours, it can be made too your bespoke specification.
STANDARD UTILITY FINISH
- Utility – textured flat matt paint finish is robust, waterproof, hard to the touch with an orange peel texture, which makes it easy to clean, ideal for off road adventures or for your daily work horse available in five colours, Off White, Light Grey with a white and mid grey fleck, Sandstone, Mid grey and Matt Black There is no additional cost for these colour finishes Select this option when purchasing
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE IF YOU DECIDE TO HAVE A RAPTOR OR LUXURY BESPOKE COLOUR FINISH WITH YOUR CHOSEN COLOUR CODE bespokecolourenquiry
We cannot guarantee the finish will exactly reflect the true colours, shades and textures as shown on your screen, they will vary due to the differences in display settings and printing processes used.
Your colour sample swatch will be posted to you to confirm the colour, once you are happy you can then proceed with your order first sample will be free, subsequent samples will incur a small charge
- Raptor – specialized unique super tough protective textured matt coating is the ultimate hard wearing finish, Resistant against fuels, oils, salt water and much more. It is waterproof with a stain resistant surface, easy to clean and hard to the touch with an orange peel texture, it has insulating properties, reduces noise and vibrations and will take practically anything you can throw at it. Available in any RAL colour ralcolor.com we cannot guarantee the finish will exactly reflect the true colours, shades and textures as shown on your screen, they will vary due to the differences in display settings and printing processes used There is an additional cost for this finish of £70.00 Select this option when purchasing
- Luxury – suede/velvet effect fibre finish is a hard wearing, waterproof, soft to the touch and has insulating properties. Ideal for that warm in car luxury feel. Available in any RAL colour ralcolor.com we cannot guarantee the finish will exactly reflect the true colours, shades and textures as shown on your screen, they will vary due to the differences in display settings and printing processes used There is an additional cost for this finish of £110.00 Select this option when purchasing.
Please be aware Land Rover roofs can vary slightly in size and design.
The design and construction of a LASALLE INTERIOR TRIM Headlining gives the flexibility that should accommodate most varying size and design issues.
- 1983 – 1991 2.25 litre/2.5 litre/V8 Land Rover One Ten
- 1991 – 1994 200 Tdi/V8 Land Rover Defender 110 – 1993 (NAS) Defender 110
- 1994 – 1998 300 Tdi Land Rover Defender 110
- 1998 – 2007 Td5 Land Rover Defender 110
- 2007 – 2012 Puma 2.4 TDCI Land Rover Defender 110
- 2012 – 2016 2.2 TDCI Land Rover Defender 110
PRE-MOULDED AND SUPPLIED WITH THIS PRODUCT
- Alpine trims (solid middle section only)
- Above front door/back door trims
- Nuts and bolts for the sun visors
DEFENDER 110 Mid & Rear Sections Only