DEFENDER 90 BLANK SIDE TRIMS
£396.00 – £516.00
The LASALLE INTERIOR TRIM DEFENDER 90 Blank Side Trims are handcrafted in GRP using traditional hand lay-up methods.
This results in a bespoke quality product that will last the lifetime of your Land Rover, not only will this be an upgrade on the original, it is the perfect way to refresh a large part of the interior ensuring that you will have peace of mind, knowing that it will take the knocks and bangs that the Land Rover enthusiast puts there vehicle through and also last longer than the original Land Rover Defender trim and other side trim products on the market.
Due to the bespoke handcrafted nature of this product there is an approximate 6 week lead time on placement of order.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE BLANK SIDE TRIMS ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR REAR SEAT BELT MOUNTINGS THAT ARE FITTED TO GO WITH FORWARD FACING SEATS
- Side Sections designed with a skirt that drops down to the seat box/wheel arch designed to be cut for the side windows, or if your Land Rover has been fitted with after market windows and in the wrong position
- Rear Quarter Trims designed as a one piece to go around the window and cover the light box area available with cut outs for rear quarter windows or moulded blank for non rear quarter window versions Select option when purchasing
- LASLLE INTERIOR TRIM Defender 90 Blank Side Trims are constructed from GRP which is strong, waterproof and has insulating properties. With a choice of finishes and colours, it can be made to your bespoke specification.
Not suitable for solid side panels with vertical strengthening bars only use on these vehicles if the windows have been fitted after market in the incorrect position For those Defenders with vertical strengthening bars use the LASALLE INTERIOR TRIM 90 Utility Side Trims.
STANDARD UTILITY FINISH
- Utility Gelcoat – is robust, waterproof, hard to the touch with an orange peel texture, which makes it easy to clean, ideal for off road adventures or for your daily work horse available in two semi gloss colours, Battleship grey and Black There is no additional cost for these colour finishes Select this option when purchasing
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE IF YOU DECIDE TO HAVE A RAPTOR OR LUXURY BESPOKE COLOUR FINISH WITH YOUR CHOSEN COLOUR CODE bespokecolourenquiry
We cannot guarantee the finish will exactly reflect the true colours, shades and textures as shown on your screen, they will vary due to the differences in display settings and printing processes used.
Your colour sample swatch will be posted to you to confirm the colour, once you are happy you can then proceed with your order first sample will be free, subsequent samples will incur a small charge
- Raptor – specialized unique super tough protective textured semigloss coating is the ultimate hard wearing finish, Resistant against fuels, oils, salt water and much more. It is waterproof with a stain resistant surface, easy to clean and hard to the touch with an orange peel texture, it has insulating properties, reduces noise and vibrations and will take practically anything you can throw at it. Available in any RAL colour ralcolor.com we cannot guarantee the finish will exactly reflect the true colours, shades and textures as shown on your screen, they will vary due to the differences in display settings and printing processes used There is an additional cost for this finish £90.00 Inc VAT -£75.00 Exc VAT Select this option when purchasing
- Luxury – suede/velvet effect fibre finish is a hard wearing, waterproof, soft to the touch and has insulating properties. Ideal for that warm in car luxury feel. Available in any RAL colour ralcolor.com we cannot guarantee the finish will exactly reflect the true colours, shades and textures as shown on your screen, they will vary due to the differences in display settings and printing processes used There is an additional cost for this finish £120.00 Inc VAT – £100.00 Exc VAT Select this option when purchasing
Please be aware Land Rover side panels can vary slightly in size and design.
The design and construction of a LASALLE INTERIOR TRIM Blank Side Trim gives the flexibility that should accommodate most varying size and design issues.
- 1983 – 1991 2.25 litre/2.5 litre/V8 Land Rover NINETY
- 1991 – 1994 200 Tdi/V8 Land Rover Defender 90
- 1994 – 1997 (NAS) Land Rover Defender 90
- 1994 – 1998 300 Tdi Land Rover Defender 90
- 1998 – 2007 Td5 Land Rover Defender 90
- 2007 – 2012 Puma 2.4 TDCI Land Rover Defender 90
- 2012 – 2016 2.2 TDCI Land Rover Defender 90
PRE-MOULDED AND SUPPLIED WITH THIS PRODUCT
- Left one piece rear quarter window/light box trim
- Right one piece rear quarter window/light box trim
- Final fix self tapping screws
DEFENDER 90 BLANK SIDE TRIMS