Add On Speaker Pod 2 Set
£42.00 – £66.00
The LASALLE INTERIOR TRIM Speaker Pod Trims are handcrafted in GRP using traditional hand lay-up methods.
This results in a bespoke quality product that will last the lifetime of your Land Rover, not only will this be an upgrade, it is the perfect way to refresh a part of the interior
Due to the bespoke handcrafted nature of this product there is 4 – 6 week lead time on placement of order.
- Add On Speaker Pods two curved side pods designed to be fitted to LASALLE INTERIOR TRIM Headliners dimensions are 6″ (152mm) in diameter x 2″ (51mm) in depth, so would take round speakers of a maximum size of 5¼” (134mm)
- LASLLE INTERIOR TRIM Speaker Pod Trims are constructed from GRP which is strong, waterproof and has insulating properties. With a choice of finishes and colours, they can be made to your bespoke specification.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THESE PODS ARE DESIGNED FOR OUR OWN PRODUCTS AND WILL CAUSE SOME ISSUES IF THEY ARE TO BE FITTED TO AN ORIGINAL LAND ROVER HEADLINER the issues being that the original headliner is not strong enough to hold the weight and self tapping screws which hold the pods to the headlining, so they will need extra framing support on the back side of the headliner to attach to, the pods may also need some sanding to fit the contour of the original headliner
STANDARD UTILITY FINISH
- Utility – textured paint finish is robust, waterproof, hard to the touch with an orange peel texture, which makes it easy to clean, ideal for off road adventures or for your daily work horse available in five colours, Off White, Light Grey with a white and mid grey fleck, Sandstone, Mid grey and Matt Black There is no additional cost for these colour finishes Select this option when purchasing
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE IF YOU DECIDE TO HAVE A RAPTOR OR LUXURY BESPOKE COLOUR FINISH WITH YOUR CHOSEN COLOUR CODE bespokecolourenquiry
We cannot guarantee the finish will exactly reflect the true colours, shades and textures as shown on your screen, they will vary due to the differences in display settings and printing processes used.
Your colour sample swatch will be posted to you to confirm the colour, once you are happy you can then proceed with your order first sample will be free, subsequent samples will incur a small charge
- Raptor – textured paint is the ultimate hard wearing finish, it is waterproof, easy to clean and hard to the touch with an orange peel texture, it has insulating properties and will take practically anything you can throw at it. Available in any RAL colour ralcolor.com we cannot guarantee the finish will exactly reflect the true colours, shades and textures as shown on your screen, they will vary due to the differences in display settings and printing processes used There is an additional cost for this finish £12.00 Inc VAT -£10.00 Exc VAT Select this option when purchasing
- Luxury – suede/velvet effect fibre finish is a hard wearing, waterproof, soft to the touch and has insulating properties. Ideal for that warm in car luxury feel. Available in any RAL colour ralcolor.com we cannot guarantee the finish will exactly reflect the true colours, shades and textures as shown on your screen, they will vary due to the differences in display settings and printing processes used There is an additional cost for this finish £24.00 Inc VAT – £20.00 Exc VAT Select this option when purchasing
Please be aware Land Rover roofs can vary slightly in size and design
The design and construction of a LASALLE INTERIOR TRIM Speaker Pod Trim gives the flexibility that should accommodate most varying size and design issues
- 1958–1961 – 2.0 L petrol I4 / 2.25 L petrol I4 / 2.0 L I4 diesel – 4-speed manual – SERIES II (88″) SWB – Station Wagon/Safari
- 1961–1971 – 2.25 L I4 Petrol / 2.25 L I4 diesel / 2.6 L IOE engine I6 – 4-speed manual – SERIES IIA (88″) SWB – Station Wagon/Safari
- 1971–1985 – 2.25 L 73 hp (54 kW) I4 (Petrol) / 2.25 L 62 hp (46 kW) I4 (Diesel) / 2.6 L 86 hp (64 kW) I6 (Petrol) / 3.5 L 91 hp (68 kW) V8 (Petrol) – 4-speed manual main transmission / 2-speed manual transfer gearbox Selectable 4-Wheel Drive – SERIES III (88″) SWB – Station Wagon/Safari
- 1983 – 1991 2.25 litre/2.5 litre/V8 Land Rover Ninety, One Ten
- 1991 – 1994 200 Tdi/V8 Land Rover Defender 90, 110 – 1993 (NAS) Defender 90, 110
- 1994 – 1998 300 Tdi Land Rover Defender 90, 110
- 1998 – 2007 Td5 Land Rover Defender 90, 110
- 2007 – 2012 Puma 2.4 TDCI Land Rover Defender 90, 110
- 2012 – 2016 2.2 TDCI Land Rover Defender 90, 110
PRE-MOULDED AND SUPPLIED WITH THIS PRODUCT
- Curved side, add on speaker pods (pair)