SERIES II, IIA, III (109″) LWB REAR DOOR TRIMS (pair)
£192.00 – £264.00
The LASALLE INTERIOR TRIM SERIES II, IIA, III Rear Door Trims are handcrafted in GRP using traditional hand lay-up methods.
This results in a bespoke quality product that will last the lifetime of your Land Rover, not only will this be an upgrade on the original, it is the perfect way to refresh a part of the interior ensuring that you will have peace of mind, knowing that it will take the knocks and bangs that the Land Rover enthusiast puts there vehicle through and also last longer than the original Land Rover Series door trim and other door trim products on the market.
Due to the bespoke handcrafted nature of this product there is an approximate 6 week lead time on placement of order.
- Rear Door Trims designed with a raised moulding detail
- Moulded armrest/door pull
- Moulded Speaker Housing dimensions 6½” (165mm) in diameter x 2″ (51mm) in depth, so would take a maximum size 5¼” (133mm)
- LASLLE INTERIOR TRIM Series II, IIA, III Rear Door Trims are constructed from GRP which is strong, waterproof and has insulating properties. With a choice of finishes and colours, it can be made to your bespoke specification.
STANDARD UTILITY FINISH
- Utility Gelcoat – is robust, waterproof, hard to the touch with an orange peel texture, which makes it easy to clean, ideal for off road adventures or for your daily work horse available in two semi gloss colours, Battleship grey and Black There is no additional cost for these colour finishes Select this option when purchasing
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE IF YOU DECIDE TO HAVE A RAPTOR OR LUXURY BESPOKE COLOUR FINISH WITH YOUR CHOSEN COLOUR CODE bespokecolourenquiry
We cannot guarantee the finish will exactly reflect the true colours, shades and textures as shown on your screen, they will vary due to the differences in display settings and printing processes used.
Your colour sample swatch will be posted to you to confirm the colour, once you are happy you can then proceed with your order first sample will be free, subsequent samples will incur a small charge
- Raptor – specialized unique super tough protective textured semigloss coating is the ultimate hard wearing finish, Resistant against fuels, oils, salt water and much more. It is waterproof with a stain resistant surface, easy to clean and hard to the touch with an orange peel texture, it has insulating properties, reduces noise and vibrations and will take practically anything you can throw at it. Available in any RAL colour ralcolor.com we cannot guarantee the finish will exactly reflect the true colours, shades and textures as shown on your screen, they will vary due to the differences in display settings and printing processes used There is an additional cost for this finish £54.00 Inc VAT -£45.00 Exc VAT Select this option when purchasing
- Luxury – suede/velvet effect fibre finish is a hard wearing, waterproof, soft to the touch and has insulating properties. Ideal for that warm in car luxury feel. Available in any RAL colour ralcolor.com we cannot guarantee the finish will exactly reflect the true colours, shades and textures as shown on your screen, they will vary due to the differences in display settings and printing processes used There is an additional cost for this finish £72.00 Inc VAT – £60.00 Exc VAT Select this option when purchasing
Please be aware Land Rover doors can vary slightly in size and design.
The design and construction of a LASALLE INTERIOR TRIM Rear Door Trim gives the flexibility that should accommodate most varying size and design issues.
- 1958–1961 – 2.0 L petrol I4 / 2.25 L petrol I4 / 2.0 L I4 diesel – 4-speed manual – Series II (109″) LWB – Rear Doors
- 1961–1971 – 2.25 L I4 Petrol / 2.25 L I4 diesel / 2.6 L IOE engine I6 – 4-speed manual – Series IIA (109″) LWB – Rear Doors
- 1971–1985 – 2.25 L 73 hp (54 kW) I4 (Petrol) / 2.25 L 62 hp (46 kW) I4 (Diesel) / 2.6 L 86 hp (64 kW) I6 (Petrol) / 3.5 L 91 hp (68 kW) V8 (Petrol) – 4-speed manual main transmission / 2-speed manual transfer gearbox Selectable 4-Wheel Drive – Series III (109″) LWB – Rear Doors
PRE-MOULDED AND SUPPLIED WITH THIS PRODUCT
- Black self tapping screws
SERIES II, IIA, III (109″) LWB Rear Door Trims (pair)